1) Patients consult with their respective medical doctors.
2) Doctor writes a medical summary or fills up the medical standardised questionnaire. Doctors can also make 1
attachment in "pdf" file or "jpeg" file comprising all relevant medical report if they think are of significant
3) Doctor sent email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
4) FCTI’s professional team analyzes the medical summary and/or medical questionnaire. A prescription of
individualised preparation of different type of cells is prepared if the patient is found to be an ideal candidate for
Fetal Precursor Stem Cell Implantation. Doctor will also be informed of otherwise.
5) Doctor consults with the patient. A decision is made to take or not to take up the stem cell Implantation by patient.
Doctor will then email to email@example.com upon confirmation of consent.
6) Full Payment made to FCTI (or Minimum: 50%) at least 20 days before carrying out the procedure on the
7) FCTI Proprietary Primary Cell Tissue Culture harvesting commence (time frame of 14 to 17 days preparation)
8) European Human Couriers transport down the cells from FCTI Lab/Plant from Vienna airport to different parts of
ASIA in special packaging while maintaining the cells at room temperature
9) Individualised prepared cultured Precursor Stem Cells should be implanted on patient within 24 hours generally and
not exceeding 72 hours from time of completion of culturing in our European Plant
10) Post Precursor Stem Cell Implantation progress report in 3.5 months to 4 months from Doctor to FCTI coordinating
team for evaluations as well as database updating.